Tax Certiorari

Property taxes in Westchester County are among the highest in the nation. Did you know that you may be paying more than your fair share? You may be eligible to dispute your taxes and have your property tax payments lowered. Property taxes are based on an assessment of your property’s value. If your property is over-assessed, you are paying too much in taxes.
What can you do about this? Through a process called Tax Certiorari, you can dispute your assessment.
To have your property evaluated please complete our form and fax the requested documents to us at (914) 698-9156 or email to
Contact our office now for a free consultation.